Since Tillison Consulting was established in 2007, our digital marketing blog has offered tips on how to optimise your marketing campaigns, whilst striving to keep you up to date with trending topics and to help you keep your digital marketing strategy future proof.
2019 has been a year full of new changes and trends throughout SEO, PPC, Social Media and more – from changes to Google’s algorithm to new ways to land better conversion rates on mobile devices. Here are our top 5 digital marketing blogs of the last 12 months.
Our 5 foolproof tips on how to optimise your ad copy will have customers clicking through to your website in no time. Using Pay per click advertising; one of the most important resources available to any company, you can start creating results quickly and easily. Read the pros and cons (mainly pros) on why you should be taking advantage of this in 2020 and beyond.
Your ad is begging to be clicked on, it’s time you made that happen. In this article:
- Get useful top tips on how to create click worthy content
- Find out how to create a compelling call to action
- Get the best Keyword advice when writing your copy
- Get to know the easiest ways to reach your intended Target Audience
This explanation on Google Ads’ top metrics will help you on your way to getting your Ads in prime position for relevant searched keywords. Perhaps your ads aren’t showing in that position as often as you’d like, not to worry. Read this blog to help solve all your problems.
Watch our T-Time with Tillison video going through how best to utilise your Google Ad metrics. Learn what Top-Metrics are and how they are used to increase your impressions through Google Shopping and more.
Google Ads can be confusing but your Ad deserves a place on top, in this article find out…
- How to add Top Metrics in Google Ads
- What are the Top Metrics you should be using in Google Ads
- Why Top Metrics in Google Ads are so important
- How the benefits of using Top Metrics in Google Shopping outweigh the cons.
A lot has changed in the past year with Magento and we want to share that with you. We have researched the last 12 months and compiled a list of the 11 best practices to help you create a better experience for your customers. Number 7 is particularly helpful.
Read our insightful guide on how to make the most of Magento and implement the best practices available to you – you’ll be a Magento whizz in no time.
Become a Magento Pro in no time, in this article find out how to:
- Learn the basics of Magento
- Use the One-step checkout extension with ease
- Optimize your website for mobile
- Teach yourself how to create the best SEO-Friendly URLs
Launching in June 2014, Google My Business has been around for a fair few years now. And like everything else owned by Google, it’s forever updating and evolving. Read our detailed guide on how you can fully optimise your GMB account ready for 2020 and beyond.
If you have or are setting up a business or maybe thinking of doing so, it is best to create a Google My Business account to start ranking on search engines.
Google My Business is the most important online window to your business! In this article:
- Find out why Google My Business (GMB) can benefit your business
- Read the reasons why it’s so important to have a Google My Business account in 2020 and beyond
- Find out how to optimise your business so it appears in a wider range of search engine queries
- Find out how to create an online persona for customers to easily access information about your business
Formerly known as Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, is a vital tool not only in helping you track the performance of your website, but also to improve its visibility and usability. Our useful guide will help simplify how to use this tool so you can take advantage of it in 2020.
Read the benefits of using Google Search Console and how it can work for you. Setting up a GSC account will analyse your website and give you advice on how you can create better search results and website traffic in the future.
Track the progress of your business. This article gives you the insights you’ll need for success.
- Take note of these 6 great features for you to try out on Google Search Console
- Learn the basics of one of the best website traffic tools on the internet right now
- Find out why you should submit your sitemap to Google right now
- Create brand new reports available for free your business will benefit from
What a Year it’s been!
We are humbled to be a part of another great year in all aspects of Digital Marketing, with exciting changes paving exciting paths for the future. Here at Tillison Consulting we have big plans for 2020 and even more plans to help you. As well as these top 5 blog posts, we also offer a number of other insightful posts to help your digital marketing skills progress.
We’d like to thank each and every one of you for reading our posts and we are looking forward to continue to provide you with quality information for many years to come. Keep following along for trending and insightful updates on SEO, PPC, Social Media and much more. Please get in touch if you’d like to work with us in 2020.
We want to know what you think! Please let us know in the comments below what your favourite Tillison blog post of 2019 was.