Any personal data used by Tillison Consulting Limited, including any information collected through this website will be treated as strictly confidential in line with the principles of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
We may collect the following types of information:
- About you – the information you give us by submitting an enquiry or requesting information from us.
How we use this information:
- To fulfil your business requirements and deliver what you have asked us for.
- To treat you more personally.
- To send you requested and appropriate communications.
- For anonymous analysis about how our visitors use the site to help improve it.
We will never knowingly, without your permission, pass your data on to any third party unless required to do so by law.
You may at any time request that any information held about you or your company be changed or removed from our systems.
From time to time, you may request to pay for our services by using a credit or debit card. Tillison Consulting does not retain or maintain any customer credit card information for future use.
Full terms and conditions of service are available here.
13a The Briars, Waterberry Drive, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7YH.
Talk to us on 023 9223 0794, or email us.