2013 has been an inspiring and innovative year for Social Media, but would it be possible in 2014 to grant me a few little wishes? I have been very good (apart from the excessive biscuit eating, but I’m sure you’ll let me off…..)
- Please could you make LinkedIn less about ‘pitching’ and more about ‘pitching in’? Let’s unite small businesses, support each other and grow together. Also, lighten up a bit. Business maybe the name of the game but boy can it be boring sometimes.
- Could you make it so more people in the UK were on Google+? I know I fought it for a while, but Google+ is growing on me and I would love, in training, to be able to enthuse about communities and actually have great examples to reference. It’d be great if every business had a voice rather than just us technology types who seem have to discovered the gloriousness of Google+.
- Quick one…. I’d like to be able to LIKE other businesses as a Business page on Facebook. Think of how much networking could be achieved?
- This might be more tricky…. Could you ask Twitter very kindly to stop showing 1/3rd of images automatically? You’ve spoilt the surprise. Back in the day tweets with links in them had an 86% chance of being clicked, humans are nosey, let us be nosey, we like it!
- The gift of a good reporting tool would be fab, I don’t care who makes it, I’d just like it to be easy to use, cover all platforms and NOT break!
If these are too much to ask for I would happily take any of the following as alternatives.
- Calorie Free biscuits
- Guilt Free Cake
- My own minion from Despicable Me, Stewart preferably…..
- Oh…..and a bigger desk!
- Thank you in advance!