Bing Ads Agency / Bing Advertising Agency
Our Bing Ads experts create successful Bing Ads campaigns to significantly increase sales through clients’ websites.
As a bing advertising agency with many successful years in the Digital Marketing industry, we’ve witnessed the progression through growth from adCenter to merging with the Yahoo network.
Back then, most businesses struggled to make the two networks independently viable. Now, as one, it represents a good opportunity for most online marketers, typically as an extension of existing search strategies on Google AdWords.
Bing Ads Structure and Tracking
There are many similarities in both campaign structure and strategy between the Bing and Google networks, though some idiosyncrasies remain with tracking data consistently across search marketing campaigns.
Our Bing Ads Agency Service puts your business in front of millions of potential customers, attracting them to your website as they are searching for your product or service.
Spreading across the Yahoo network as well as its own, and like its competitor Google AdWords, effective Yahoo Search Marketing campaigns need to be carefully researched and configured to;
- target motivated buyers as they search for relevant terms
- attract the most possible, relevant clicks with crafted ads
- direct customers to optimised, relevant landing pages on your website to maximise sales
Effective Bing Ads Marketing
Getting the most leads and sales from Bing Ads Marketing takes a lot more than “set and forget”.
For most clients, our Bing Ads Agency services include:
- Thorough keyword research, focusing on high intent, highly relevant keywords that produce leads and sales
- Carefully crafted text ads, helping you stand out from your competitors and attract more traffic
- Tracking configuration to measure the impact of every click
- Professional optimisation to maximise your campaign’s ROI and to dramatically increase your sales
About Bing Ads Marketing
Our Bing Ads experts find that a well-structured Bing Ads marketing campaign can deliver traffic to your website at a lower cost per conversion than you might achieve with a Google ads campaign.
Google AdWords can be much more competitive and, whilst there may be less search traffic available on the Bing/Yahoo networks, the Cost per Conversion (CPA) is typically lower too.