Unfortunately, it seems to be that we can’t have a social network without spam! Spam notifications on Google+ can be a problem if you don’t manage it correctly, it is an important part of how to Google+.
This video will guide you through dealing with spam notifications on Google Plus.
Spam notifications on Google Plus
Here’s a quick Step-by-Step guide:
- Go to the menu -> Settings and change the way you receive notifications
- Decide who is allowed to send you notifications (by circles)
- Who can comment on your public posts
- Notification delivery -> Decide where your notifications are delivered and how
- Change how you receive notifications (email or phone)
- If someone is spamming/annoying you -> Click on profile and go to “Mute”
- You can report a post if you think it’s spam/abusive
If you find this article useful be sure to visit our YouTube Channel for more How To Guides and Digital Marketing videos.
Speak with a SpecialistLearn Social Media with a Pro